Friday, June 4, 2010

Single

I really don't understand why he did this.
I thought for once it would actually be happening for me.
All this time waiting for the right guy to come a long and I'm getting the short end of the stick again.
Typical.
I'm oddly at peace with some of it.
Maybe I'm in denial.
I feel like it should hurt more than it is.
I have such a hard time trusting, opening up.
The moment I started too he just closed the door.
I know there is a big difference between being completely DONE and just waiting longer.
It's just waiting is really hard.
It's painful and it's definitely filling me with so many questions.
My heart is freaking out.
I don't know how to react and my feelings are numb.
My stomach has knots.
This is too much for me to deal with.
So close and he seems to be slipping through my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment