Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here Lord, take it.

My mind is full of thought.
I truly cannot wrap my mind around this young lad who has entered my life.
He is seeming to be more and more awesome every time we talk.
It is still sinking in that he likes me.
Really, really likes me.
My heart races and butterflies dance in my stomach when I receive his messages.
I'm counting down the days until we can see each other at school.
But my head can't help but doubt, that this is for real.
My heart is too afraid to let him in.
Some day he won't be such a stranger to me.
But now, I'm just afraid of driving him away.
I want to be sure that he is truly what God wants for me right now.
That this developing relationship is of God.
Lord help me keep a clear mind.
Help me seek your truth in everything and that I focus on you even more.
I am in love with you God.
You alone have my heart.
Help me to not give it away to just anyone.
You have heard my cries and you see the ache in me.
God if this if from you, Lord...ease my worry.
There is nothing you do not see.
Nothing you cannot do.
Be with me now.
Lord I don't want to be one of those girls who falls for just anyone.
I am passionate about purity.
Passionate about you.
My heart leaps in joy for you are my everlasting King.
And you love me.
Help me to become a beautiful young woman of God.
Give me that deep unquenchable thirst for your presence.
For your truth.
I give this all to you God.
My everything.

Love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment